As a fully qualified member of the ITI, I can offer ‘certified’ translations. The UK does not have a ‘sworn translator’ system, but I can provide a ‘certificate of accuracy’ to accompany your translation. This serves to identify me as a professional translator and certifies that the translation is correct to the best of my knowledge and ability.
When might you need a ‘certified’ translation?
- UK visa or passport application (supporting documents)
- applying to study at a UK university
- getting married or divorced in the UK
- changing your name on official documents
What kind of documents might need a certified translation?
- marriage or civil partnership certificates
- divorce certificates
- birth or death certificates
- koseki-tohon (Japanese family register)
- no impediment to marry certificates
- bank statements
- tax returns
- property deeds
- tenancy agreements
- company registration documents
- driving licenses
- academic references
- degree certificates
Please contact me for further information or to request a quote.